Fibre Optic Infrastructure Build Services
Build of up to 30km of fibre metro link in key regions in Nigeria including Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Jos, Maiduguri, Delta State and Benin city –Edo state, Kwara, Ogun, and Osun States.
Scope of work included:
- Site Routes Right of Way Acquisition.
- Technical Site Detailed Survey, Lay-out & Preparation
- Trenching and Thrust Boring Construction, Optical Fibre & Copper Inter-Shelter Cabling
- Structural Analysis, Design and Construction
- Fibre Optics Cable Termination on Patch Panel
- Cable Asset Relocation, Material Recovery and Protection Works
- Metro Fibre Networks Deployment
- Customer Cut-Over, Fibre Optic Cable Splicing and Termination.
- Telecom Equipment Installation and Commissioning
- Site Acceptance Testing (SAT) and Documentation
- Client 9Mobile (Formerly EMTS)
- Category telecommunication,